– blocks-out a 2-month period for the adventure.
– starts working on the project several months before the campaign begins. Time-lines will be provided.
– decides a theme for the campaign (i.e. - Why did Jesus Die? What does John 3:16 mean? , Etc.)
– begins planning for “Nathanael Sunday/Event” (invites special speaker/evangelist/sports personality - one who will present the Gospel in a clear way).
– does all the recommended ground work to establish the program for maximum success.
– spends much time in prayer and fasting
– identifies their “Nathanael,” begins praying that God will give them the opportunity to present the Gospel.
– provides printed materials (Dan’s book, Small Group Guide/50-Day Devotional); videos (drama, music); Children’s Church material, all materials for the program or access to secure website to obtain the materials
– Advertising: We can work as a consultant with the church promotion for the campaign and/or the Celebration Sunday. This may include Billboards, handbills, radio spots, etc.
– Web Presence: The pastor will present a 5-to-7 minute Gospel presentation, professionally videotaped, on 800FollowMe.com based on the campaign theme. A “theme number” will be assigned and then promoted through the advertising. This presentation remains on our website on a yearly renewable basis.
– Consultation: We are available to work with the pastor / campaign coordinator.
People in the Church
– A willingness to allow God to speak to them and then through them in regard to their lost friends, relatives, c-workers, etc.
– During the first week each believer will identify their “Nathanael.”